1. «Roman Holiday», 1953. role of Princess Anne, brought Audrey Hepburn "Oscar" for best actress, was not the first - actress and model starred in the film and advertising, also took dancing lessons in the hopebecome a ballerina.The plot is simple and romantic comedy - Princess met with a reporter (Gregory Peck), and no conventions do not prevent them from falling in love with each other.Audrey fragile and courageous Gregory captivate viewers.
2. «Sabrina», 1954. For this role, Audrey Hepburn was nominated for "Oscar".In the story, the driver's father sends the heroine recover from an unhappy love affair in Paris.From there, Sabrina returns completely different - matured, beautiful, with a refined taste.Great duet with Humphrey Bogart.
3. «Breakfast at Tiffany», 1961. overcome the hard way in love, to understand that only their love makes a difference in this world, and it alone raises them to unheard-of heights.Audrey Hepburn inimitable and refined near Dzhordzher Peppard, who played th
4. «My Fair Lady», 1964. screen adaptation of the famous play by Bernard Shaw.Another story of transformation into a beautiful flower saleswoman lady.Music Frederick Lowy complementary images of actors.The film, which won eight "Oscars", highly acclaimed by critics and the public.
5. «How to Steal a Million», 1966. light comedy in which there was a place for love."Laugh - this is what I like most," - said Audrey Hepburn in the film was shot with pleasure.Audrey duet with Peter O'Toole, playing detective, is very harmonious.Many of the scenes were shot in Paris, which gave the film a special charm.