goji berry resembles the fruit of sea buckthorn and barberry: an elongated oval-shaped, orange-red.This plant belongs to the family Solanaceae, a close relative of his, such as chili peppers. Goji - a creeping shrub, the fruit of which (berries) contains a huge amount of useful active substances (vitamins, minerals, polysaccharides, amino acids, etc.).On the properties and contraindications to the use of goji berries we'll tell you.
Goji berries: properties
All varieties of goji berries contain nutrients, but truly wonderful properties have only the fruits that grow in Tibet, the Himalayan mountains, at an altitude of several thousand meters. it is known that the inhabitants of these areas remain in good health for years to come thanks to the many local natural factors, including the beneficial properties of goji berries.Numerous studies have demonstrated the possibility of using Goji berries as a useful food supplement.
identify the most useful properties of goji berries.
1. These berries prov
2. The polysaccharides contained in the berries, are involved in the removal of lactic acid, which in excess is produced and accumulated during intense physical exertion.
3. reduces stress during physical exertion, increasing endurance.
4. Improves blood circulation, saturating the cells of the body with oxygen.
5. Once in the body, goji acts as an adaptogen, increasing the capacity of man.
6. Improve the functioning of the brain, in particular the pituitary gland.
7. increases the resistance of the immune system to the influence of harmful factors.
8. has a pronounced anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory action.
9. successfully combat fungal lesions of various tissues and organs
Lose Weight with goji berries
Goji berries are also used to fight the fat deposits in the body.Fiber and chromium, which are part of these berries is maintained in the desired tone muscle while losing weight.
|Useful link: official dealer of goji berries in Russia|
major advantage of goji berries is their low glycemic index (only 29 points).The glycemic index (GI) shows how quickly the substances contained in foods eaten by us, entering the blood turn into sugar.These berries are quickly and permanently satisfy hunger.With their use in humans is sharply reduced craving for sweets and starches, which in turn has a positive effect on weight loss.
goji Fruits contain large amounts of fiber, since 21% composed of vegetable fiber, which helps lower blood sugar levels and reduce appetite.As with all products with high fiber content, these berries cause a feeling of fullness of the stomach, which drastically reduces the amount of food eaten and very effectively controls appetite.At the same time food is consumed is converted in the body in large amounts of power without delay in oil.
nutrients contained in goji berries, helps to transform fat into energy: thiamine (vitamin B1) converts carbohydrates into energy, potassium reduces body fat and strengthens bone tissue.Vitamin B1, also significantly improves the thyroid gland, which reduces the risk of hormonal disorders and obesity.
Goji berries also called "the fruit of youth», since they contain valuable amino acids (L-arginine, L-glutamine), stimulating the production of growth hormone and enhancing the growth of muscle tissue.Growth hormone helps burn calories, not allowing them to be converted into fat, causing the body maintains its slimness, and the muscles are strong and toned.
Goji berries: contraindications
Apply goji berries as a useful food supplements can not for everyone.We must not forget that in addition to the indisputable advantages goji berries have contraindications.
1. berries are not recommended to use for people suffering from allergies, because it can lead to an exacerbation of the disease manifestations of urticaria food.
2. Excessive consumption of these fruits can cause various disorders in the gastrointestinal tract: heartburn, flatulence, diarrhea.
3. One of the contraindications to the use of goji berries - cancer. cancer patients should be consumed strictly under medical supervision.
4. The diet of children, these berries can be included only after 3 years.These limitations are particularly important for children with allergies and various manifestations of a diathesis.
5. Pregnant women with the use of goji berries should carefully monitor their health.Symptoms such as itching, rashes and other symptoms of allergies should be for the mother signal that it goji berries are contraindicated.
6. Avoid drinking goji berries and nursing mothers .In the first 1.5-2 months after the birth of a child eating berries strictly ruled: with mother's milk body baby can get the substance to which it is not yet adapted.Subsequently, it is recommended to use them strictly metered, no more than 2 units a day, carefully watching how the child reacts to it.