hearty and refreshing sorrel soup - a real storehouse of the body needs minerals and vitamins
Eating sorrel helps to increase hemoglobin in the blood to resist anemia and weakness.Contained in sorrel substances possess analgesic, choleretic, tonic effect is the prevention of vitamin deficiency, so we can safely say that eating sorrel will be useful for all organ systems. Sorrel soup multivarka will be even more useful as a cooking method allows you to save a maximum of valuable food items.Of the minuses cooking in multivarka only that the soup will look less appetizing as the green is darker.Here you can find the usual sorrel soup recipe on the stove .
To prepare sorrel soup in multivarka 4.5 liter you need:
- big bunch of sorrel;
- 300-400 grams of meat (chicken or beef);
- 3-4 medium sized potatoes;
- 1 large carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 2 eggs;
- salt and pepper to taste;
- herbs (dill, parsley, coriander);
- green onions;
- bay leaf.
Preparation of oxalic soup multivarka
1. Wash the meat, cut into pieces a la carte, place in multivarku.
2. Slice the onions and carrots into cubes, potato - cubes.If desired, onions and carrots can be pre-fry in vegetable oil in the "Bake" for about 10 minutes.
3. Put the prepared vegetables in a bowl Multivarki, add the spices and bay leaf.
4. Pour the vegetables and meat in hot water and set multivarku mode "Quenching" for an hour.
5. For 15 minutes until cooked soup of sorrel in multivarku thin stream, pour the beaten eggs, stirring constantly while.If you do not have this kind of pretty dishes, just add chopped boiled eggs directly into the plate when serving.
6. Add the chopped sorrel soup, parsley and green onions, close the lid and wait for the cooking mode.
Soup is ready!It is especially good with sour cream and garlic croutons.Bon appetit !