This recipe is particularly suitable for those who lula kebab is falling all the time.In the oven, of course, easier to cook, but still a pretty good chance that you will get not lula kebab on a skewer, and a sprawling cutlet.In addition, a lula kebab looks pretty festive by the test strips.
Kebab in the oven: photo recipe
You will need:
- minced chopped - pork, beef, chicken (it does not matter);
- large onion;
- herbs (basil, cilantro, parsley - just not all at once);
- spices - a mixture of peppers, salt, cumin can be a little bit;
- egg - 1 pc 0.5 kg minced meat;
- plums - 1-2 pieces on skewers (depending on size)
1. Marinate the onions fastest way.Chop the onion finely, dissolve in a cup of vinegar in a ratio of 1 ch. L.vinegar in a glass of water, put the chopped onion in it.Place in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.Remember kebab without the pickled onions - not lula, even if it is cooked in the oven at home.
2. Good mash minced meat, season w
For this recipe kebab better use of minced chicken, as he prepares the dough faster and does not have time to dry and burn.
3. string on each skewer 1-2 prunes.If you'll be using wooden skewers, they should be pre-soak in cold water so they do not burn.
4. Stir in the minced pickled onions.
5. Wrap skewers with prune stuffing, forming dense lula.
6. Cut the dough - you can puff without yeast - thin strips (about 1 cm) and wrap around the skewers, a little pulling.Coat the dough with oil or chicken egg yolk.
7. Place the kebab in the oven, preheated to 180-200 degrees.Kebab of minced chicken will be ready approximately 25-30 minutes.
If in the process of baking the dough starts to burn, remove the top of the oven and cover with foil lula.